Project Accountant (Marketing Consultancy)
|Job Title:||Project Accountant (Marketing Consultancy)|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
An international marketing consultancy based in central London is seeking a Project Accountant to lead the process of projecting, tracking, analysing and reporting on the financial performance of all projects that it delivers. Working closely with the Operations Director and Financial Director, the Project Accountant will oversee and drive project profitability.
* Providing financial support for large bids and tenders within the portfolio (costing proposals, compiling budgets, budget narratives)
* Reviewing the sales pipeline and work with the Business Development team to increase accuracy.
* Working closely with financial and project colleagues in supporting the Project Managers by providing timely and accurate financial information and guidance as necessary.
* Provide timely, accurate and meaningful management and project accounting and ad-hoc information to the Project Managers and Directors.
* Support Finance and Project Managers in meeting their financial obligations.
* Ensure month end reporting deadlines are met for financial and project reporting.
* Ensuring applications for payment are processed in a timely manner with accurate and auditable information.
* To ensuring invoicing schedules are up-to-date and invoices are raised as per contract to maximise cash benefits.
To be suitable for this role you'll be/have:
* Proven experience of budget preparation, setting and monitoring financial performance for large governmental, supra-governmental and NGO projects.
* A qualified accountant to at least ACCA/CIMA/ACA or a part qualified with significant experience.
* Strong IT skills, with an ability to implement new technologies across the business.
* Experience of Xero, Sage, Receiptbank, and other productivity tools.
* Organised, with meticulous attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
* Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
* High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
* Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to apply to this role, please send your current CV with an accompanying covering letter detailing all of your relevant experience with ASH17217WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
City of London
Salary: £45,000 per annum + bonus
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits inc. bonus