Marketing Campaign Manager Recruitment
Job Role Insights
Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns. Conducting market research, identifying target audiences, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and creating and distributing promotional content to promote products or services, and increase brand awareness.
Measuring return on investment of each campaign by tracking and analysing campaign results to determine the effectiveness and making adjustments as needed. To work closely with other departments, such as sales and product development, to ensure that campaigns align with overall business goals.
Explore salaries for marketing roles in your region.
National average salary range
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and trends that can inform marketing campaigns
- Define target audiences and develop marketing strategies that effectively reach them
- Create and manage budgets for marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing materials such as brochures, email campaigns, and social media content
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, including advertising, promotions, and events
- Track and analyse campaign results to measure success and make adjustments as needed
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales and product development, to ensure campaigns align with overall business goals
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to ensure campaigns remain innovative and effective
- Knowledge of marketing channels: Understanding of different marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, search engine optimisation, and advertising.
- Data analysis skills: Ability to analyse campaign results, understand metrics and use them to make decisions and optimise future campaigns.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices to ensure campaigns remain innovative and effective.
Key skills and personal attributes
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Relevant marketing qualifications
There are a variety of experience requirements and qualifications that can help you get a job as a marketing campaign manager:
- A degree in marketing, business, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in working on marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of marketing research and analysis
- Experience with marketing automation and analytics tools
The typical career path for a marketing campaign manager starts with entry-level positions like marketing coordinator or marketing assistant. These roles involve supporting senior team members in developing and executing campaigns.
With experience, a marketing campaign manager may progress to positions such as product marketing manager, digital marketing manager, or marketing communications manager. As they gain more experience and take on more responsibilities, they may also progress to more senior roles such as marketing director or chief marketing officer.
It's also common for marketing campaign managers to specialise in certain areas like digital marketing, social media marketing and content marketing.
Marketing salary report
Find salaries for marketing roles in your region with our up to date marketing salary report.
Marketing salary report
Explore our industry specific insights to find out how individual roles are performing.Marketing insights
Our recruitment services are among the highest rated in the recruitment industry.Marketing recruitment
Latest Marketing Jobs
A leading global law firm has an exciting opportunity to join their fast-paced global PR team as a PR Coordinator/PR Executive supporting the Associate Director for PR's efforts to promote the firm across the EMEA region. This is an interesting and diverse role, requiring the ability to deliver a broad range of public relations and...Read more
An established, fast-growing, international technology company are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team on a two-month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will be immediately available, have experience in a similar role with an understanding of product marketing and will live a short, commutable distance to their office based in Northwest London....Read more
Marketing Manager, Hybrid Role, Hampshire Join an innovative company at the forefront of integrated computing solutions. We're on the lookout for a skilled Digital Marketing professional to be a key player in our clients dynamic and international company. Situated near Portsmouth, this position offers an exciting and fulfilling opportunity within the thriving technology sector. Key Responsibilities: CRM Management:...Read more
Search other Marketing roles
Looking to hire?
More than 20,000 people register with the Ashdown Group every month. We have access to hundreds of high-calibre professionals living within an easy commute of your business.