Senior Marketing Executive Recruitment
Job Role Insights
Responsible for driving the overall digital marketing strategy and ensuring its successful execution for the organisation. You will lead a team of digital marketing professionals and work closely with various departments to align digital marketing efforts with the company's goals.
Explore salaries for marketing roles in your region.
National average salary range
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the marketing department, delivering on marketing campaigns.
- Conducting market research, collecting data and analysing market trends to support marketing campaigns.
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- To lead on marketing projects, acting as mentor to junior team members.
- Developing and executing communication plans, including email marketing, social media, web content and other outreach efforts.
- Plan and execution of events, such as trade shows, product launches, and customer events.
- Budget tracking, reconciling invoices, and reporting on marketing spend.
- Collecting and analysing marketing data, creating reports and presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Influencer marketing campaigns: Leveraging the power of influencers to reach a larger audience to promote the brand, product or service.
Key skills and personal attributes
Senior Marketing Executive must be able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to marketing challenges.
- Strategic thinking: The ability to think critically, analyse data, and make informed marketing decisions.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and changing customer preferences.
- A genuine passion for marketing and a deep understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Effectively communicate ideas and plans to others, including team members, stakeholders, and customers.
- Lead a team, manage projects, and delegate tasks effectively.
- Able to build relationships, network, and collaborate with others.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks at once, and be able to prioritize effectively.
- To identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Relevant marketing qualifications
- A degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- A professional marketing qualification, such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Diploma in Professional Marketing
Here are some of the most common career paths for individuals moving up from a Senior Marketing Executive:
Marketing Manager - Responsible for the delivery of the marketing campaigns to promote a company’s product or service.
Brand Manager - As a Brand Manager, you'll be the go-to person for a specific brand or product line. You'll conduct market research, create advertising campaigns, and develop pricing and promotional strategies to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
Head of Digital Marketing - In this role, you'll be responsible for the organization's digital marketing strategy. You'll use digital channels, such as websites, social media, email, and mobile, to reach and engage customers.
Marketing Director - As a Marketing Director, you'll be in charge of developing and executing the marketing strategy for a specific product or business unit. You'll work hand-in-hand with other departments, such as sales, product development, and customer service, to ensure a cohesive approach.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - In this role, you'll be at the helm of the marketing department, developing and implementing the overall marketing strategy and ensuring its success.
Marketing Consultant - As a Marketing Consultant, you'll be working with clients to develop and implement marketing strategies that meet their business objectives. You'll conduct market research, analyse customer data, and develop marketing plans to help companies improve their marketing efforts and achieve their goals.
Marketing salary report
Find salaries for marketing roles in your region with our up to date marketing salary report.
Marketing salary report
Explore our industry specific insights to find out how individual roles are performing.Marketing insights
Our recruitment services are among the highest rated in the recruitment industry.Marketing recruitment
Latest Marketing Jobs
A leading global law firm has an exciting opportunity to join their fast-paced global PR team as a PR Coordinator/PR Executive supporting the Associate Director for PR's efforts to promote the firm across the EMEA region. This is an interesting and diverse role, requiring the ability to deliver a broad range of public relations and...Read more
An established, fast-growing, international technology company are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team on a two-month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will be immediately available, have experience in a similar role with an understanding of product marketing and will live a short, commutable distance to their office based in Northwest London....Read more
Marketing Manager, Hybrid Role, Hampshire Join an innovative company at the forefront of integrated computing solutions. We're on the lookout for a skilled Digital Marketing professional to be a key player in our clients dynamic and international company. Situated near Portsmouth, this position offers an exciting and fulfilling opportunity within the thriving technology sector. Key Responsibilities: CRM Management:...Read more
Search other Marketing roles
Looking to hire?
More than 20,000 people register with the Ashdown Group every month. We have access to hundreds of high-calibre professionals living within an easy commute of your business.