|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
* Producing engaging communications across current and future digital channels.
*Generating member/business communications to encourage interaction and grow an engaged customer base.
* Generating engaging and creative content.
*Excellent written and communication skills. Able to write clearly and interact well with audiences at all levels.
* Managing all social media content ensuring all communications are integrated with broader campaigns.
* Responding to social media feedback to proactively engage followers in dialogue.
* Generating new engaging content and updating existing content, as part of our content marketing strategy. An understanding of SEO would be advantageous.
* Assisting with system issues and new requirements through our 3rd party web agency.
* Analysing and reporting campaign results on a weekly basis, using Social insights and Google Analytics. Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to interpret outputs and identify improvements.
* Achieving results based on a clear set of KPI's designed to measure ROI.
* Working with marketing colleagues and the wider business to develop and deliver marketing plans for all member/business customer communications.
* Ensuring all marketing activities are delivered within predetermined timescales and budgets and are GDPR compliant.
* Monitoring competitor activity across all channels to identify trends and opportunities for future targeted campaigns.
To be suitable for this role you'll ideally have/be:
* Previous Marketing agency experience desirable.
* Experience of identifying messaging strategies designed to influence and increase audience participation and engagement
* Proven experience of organic social media.
* Able to write engaging social adverts and engaging content
* Proven experience of creating and running successful digital marketing campaigns
* Experience of using CRM systems e.g. Microsoft Dynamics - primarily to segment and extract data for emailing purposes.
* Previous experience of using MS Office (Excel to intermediate level), Outlook.
* Excellent organisational and project management skills to ensure projects are delivered within scope, time and budget.
* Previous experience of briefing and managing relationships with external agencies, including rate negotiation, agreeing SLA's and time-scales.
* Experience in updating websites using a CMS and basic understanding of SEO and SEO Tools (MOZ, Google Search Console) desirable.
* Copywriting skills advantageous
* A full UK/EU Drivers licence.
If you feel you would be a strong candidate for this role please send a copy of your CV with ASH17184WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Batley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £150 - £300 per day
East London, London
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Salary: £150 - £300 per day