Marketing Executive (Engagement)
|Job Title:||Marketing Executive (Engagement)|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum + good benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
The Marketing Executive (Engagement) role forms part of a dynamic team, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. The role requires a driven, motivated individual who will be responsible for the creation and delivery of all marketing communications to organisation's membership base. You will have proven experience of managing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital.
* Building long and trusted relationships with members and business customers to increase engagement, through credible and targeting marketing campaigns, that nurture long and financially viable relationships, aligned to the organisation's brand and values.
* Proactively designing member/business customer communications with the aim of maximising audience reach, penetration and introducing opportunities for up and cross selling new products and services, including; research, webinars, events and unique digital learning platforms
* Ensuring all marketing activities are delivered within predetermined timescales and budgets and are GDPR compliant.
* Using Google Adwords, Bing, YouTube and other online marketing tools
* Creating and designing new website page content and updating existing content whilst maintaining corporate voice.
To be suitable for this role you must have/be:
* Proven experience of creating and running successful marketing campaigns
* Previous experience of working in an environment where engagement was a KPI target.
* Experience in updating websites using a CMS and Dot Mailer email management systems, or equivalent.
* Experience of using CRM systems e.g. Microsoft Dynamics - primarily to segment and extract data for emailing purposes.
* Previous experience of using Google AdWords, Bing, YouTube, MS Office (Excel to intermediate level), Outlook and the internet.
* Proven experience of organic social media.
* Experience of using Hootsuite desirable.
* Able to write engaging social adverts and engaging content, persona segmentation.
* Copywriting experience advantageous.
* Basic understanding of SEO strategies (MOZ, Google Search Console).
* Excellent organisational and project management skills to ensure projects are delivered within scope, time and budget.
* Previous experience of managing external resources e.g. agencies/suppliers.
* A full UK/EU Drivers licence.
If you feel you would be a strong candidate for this role please send a copy of your CV with ASH17184WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Marketing Executive - High Wycombe - £26,000
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £26000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Digital Marketing Executive - Warwickshire - £35,000
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
International Marketing & Communications Executive - London
Salary: Up to £28500 per annum + bonus, pension, 25 days
Marketing Executive - £33,000 - London
East London, London
Salary: Up to £33000 per annum
Marketing Executive - central London - 9 months - £200 p/d
Salary: £180 - £200 per day