Interim Finance Manager - medium size business - Warwickshire
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Manager - medium size business - Warwickshire|
|Salary:||£200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jon Heard|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Located in the Rugby area, Warwickshire
Paying up to £212 per day depending on experience
Contract for initially 4-6 weeks
A successful medium-sized business that has been operating for 20 years is seeking an Interim Finance Manager to lead their small finance team located in Rugby area, Warwickshire. Reporting to the COO, the successful candidate will manage all financial matters within the company by ensuring that all accounting records are accurate, cash is effectively managed, financial controls are adhered to and information passed to staff within the company.
* Overseeing the collation and preparation of management accounts reports on a weekly, and monthly basis within formats and timescales laid down
* Preparing Management Accounts
* Managing all aspects of General Ledger
* Credit Control: keep debtor days within the agreed standard whilst maintaining a good working relationship with all customers
* Maximising settlement discounts within the constraints of cash-flow
* Overseeing all aspects of Payroll
In order to be suitable for this role you must be/have:
* A good understanding of financial accounting and controls
* Proven man-management skills over a small department
* Part-Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification) or Qualified by Experience
* Good knowledge/experience of sales ledgers and debt collection
* Experience of producing management accounts
This will be a contract for initially 4-6 weeks, however there is a possibility it will be extended further or made permanent for the right candidate. This Interim Finance Manager role is paying up to £200 per day depending on experience.
To apply for this position please send an email with an up to date copy of your CV attached with the reference ASH15934JH in the subject line. Please feel free to highlight the relevant experience you have in the body of the email to increase your chance of securing an interview.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Finance Manager - Near Hartlepool - £42,000
Hartlepool, County Durham
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum + generous benefits
Assistant Payments Manager
Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum + very good benefits