|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will have broad experience of the finance function covering transactional accounting as well as management/financial accounting, ideally within the retail, leisure or FMCG sector. They are looking for someone personable who will add to their professional but fun working environment.
You'd be assisted by a couple of Accounts Assistants. The ideal candidate will be newly qualified and a proactive self-starter, with very good people skills/management style and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels. They'll be hands-on but also be able to support the Directors in preparing annual budgets and forecasts.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
* Managing the monthly management accounting process to trial balance
* producing the P&Ls with variance analysis
* Managing bank accounts and cash flow.
* Provide detailed management reports
* Provide financial planning and forecasting with budgetary recommendations
To be suitable for this role you MUST:
* Be ACCA/CIMA /ACA qualified ideally with a couple of years post qualification experience
* Also highly desirable is start-up/SME experience
* Industry-wise you'll have worked within retail, leisure or FMCG. Financial services also considered.
If you are suited to the above, and you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature please send me your current CV with ASH17083WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Financial Controller (Financial Markets)
City of London, London