Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + fantastic bens|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
** This role is to be home-based (home location either Midlands or London), with UK travel + occasional visits to the Midlands Office. **
The salary will be up to £45,000 for London based candidates and up to £42,000 for Midlands based candidates. The company offers superb benefits.
Main objectives of the role will be to:
* Identify opportunities to maximise existing relationships and introduce new customers.
* Implement a growth strategy focussed on achieving revenue target, increasing market-share and customer satisfaction.
* Achieve agreed KPIs for lead generation and business development activities.
* Promote and accelerate their brand and position in the market-place.
* Identify new, innovative and market-leading B2B offerings, attracting new industry sectors and markets.
To be considered for the role you'll have/be:
* Experience of building and maintaining professional relationships and working in a customer focused environment.
* Evidence of success in taking responsibility for sourcing, selecting and securing new revenue streams.
* Knowledge of principles and methods for identifying, promoting and selling products and services, to include marketing strategies, product demonstration and sales techniques.
* Previous experience of designing / delivering sales and marketing campaigns, meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales targets.
* Confident at presenting, negotiating and selling to B2B corporate clients (up to C Level).
* Commercially astute with an appreciation of impact of own actions and decisions on others.
* Excellent organisational, forward planning and project management skills
* Ability to act on own initiative and work unsupervised.
* Ability to work with and interpret financial data.
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Outlook and the internet.
* In-depth knowledge and experience of using CRM systems (MS Dynamics CRM - desirable)
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in business or management related topic.
* Holds a full UK/EU Drivers licence.
This role requires regular UK travel, which may include overnight stays and overseas travel.
If you feel you would be a strong candidate for this role please send a copy of your CV with ASH17307WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Business Development Executive
Business Support Administrator - London - £12p/h- contract
City of London, London
Salary: £11 - £12 per hour
Key Account Manager (Insurance, FS) - London - £80,000 + bonus
City of London, London
Salary: Up to £80000 per annum + commission
Customer Service Advisor
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Senior Office Admin