Accounts Manager (part time / home-working)
|Job Title:||Accounts Manager (part time / home-working)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Start Date:||December 2018|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
** Please note - this role offers the opportunity to work from home and on a 4 day a week basis.**
The firm has offices nationwide and centrally in London where this role is based.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Monthly management accounts
* Annual statutory draft accounts prepared in detail for auditing
* Purchase ledger. Invoice processing, payments etc.
* Sales ledger. Posting bills, receipts, transfers between client and office. Management of client balances.
* Nominal ledger. Postings, reconciliations, monthly reports for fee earners
* VAT returns. Completing and submitting
* Credit card compliance
* Cash flow
* Variance reporting
* Knowledge of salaries, including managing NEST contributions
* Credit control
* Daily bank reconciliations and dealing with bank matters
* Managing payments and Sagepay administration
Candidates with legal services experience will be preferred although this is not essential.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and you match the criteria above please send me your current CV with ASH17277WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Accounts Assistant - London - £30,000
Salary: Up to £32000 per annum
Part Time Accountant (3 Month Contract) - London - £180 a day.
Salary: £170 - £180 per day
Financial Controller - Stevenage - £55,000
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Accounting & Treasury Coordinator - London - £24,000
City of London, London
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum
Bookkeeper - 12 month FTC - part-time
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum