A consumer led household name with an exciting online, gaming and sports orientated portfolio is looking to add an experienced user conversion manager.
You must have recent experience in working for a large B2C ecommerce platform with an extensive and potentially complex user journey. It is expected that you will be able to demonstrate phased journey simplification and conversion optimisation, through data driven methodologies, testing and high quality design.
To be considered you must have experience in the following:
- Understanding of UX and A/B testing
- Optimising sales conversion funnels
- Identifying optimisation touch points
- Identifying conversion drops offs and resolving drop offs
- Analysing data within the full user experience
- Collaborating with production teams to test structure of landing pages and banners
- Advantages for candidates working in a multi-matrix organization/ecommerce/online/gaming/retailB2C/digital
- Prior industry experience not required but there is a preference for someone with a passion for sports
This is a highly data driven role and to succeed you must also be able to translate customer journeys and behaviours with senior management and stakeholders.
The company promotes a modern, vibrant, fast paced and innovative environment. The salary on offer is circa £65,000 depending on experience. There is also a company performance based bonus of 15%.
Benefits include private health insurance, private dental, pension plan and season ticket loan. Holidays are 25 days. Contracted working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm, however the business operates, flexibility on time and the option of working from home if required.