A vibrant travel and tourism business based in the City of London is currently recruiting for a Standalone HR Manager to take sole charge of their Human Resources function. The business has 150 staff across a few locations in London, although this role will be based almost exclusively out of the head office in the City. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar-sized business previously, ideally in a standalone role (or within a small HR team), and will be CIPD qualified.
This will be a hands-on role, where you will be responsible for all aspects of HR, including but not limited to:
- Employee relations (grievances, disciplinaries, appraisals, etc.)
- Coaching and advising managers regarding HR issues
- Keeping abreast of employment legislation
- Ensuring staff training needs are met and company liabilities are minimised
- Maintaining personnel records and the HR database, and producing relevant reports e.g. headcount reports
- Overseeing the negotiation and annual renewals of company benefits
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Assisting line managers with the recruitment and interview process for new staff
- Ad hoc HR project work
Experience of payroll would be beneficial, but is not essential.
This HR Manager role is offering a salary up to £50,000 basic, plus benefits including discounted travel, generous holiday allowance, healthcare, pension and discretionary bonus. Offices are based within easy walking distance of a number of London Underground and National Rail stations, including Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Bank and St. Paul's.
Please apply with your latest CV detailing all relevant HR experience and qualifications, and include reference ASH16360AL.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Standalone HR Manager
|Job Title:||Standalone HR Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Lawrie|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
HR Manager EMEA
West London, London
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits inc. parking
HR Manager to become Head of HR
Salary: £23.00 - £25.00 per hour
City of London