|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sayer|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a global business aviation firm for a Software Engineer to join forces and collaborate to build the next generation SaaS products for the aviation industry.
The role offers an unmissable opportunity to work with the industries latest technologies within a product focused and agile business.
The main aim of this position is to ensure the development work that is carried out is designed, developed and tested within the given estimates. It will be the successful candidate's responsibility to support the engineering lifecycle through unit testing and design.
This full stack engineer will be responsible for:
- Producing estimates and designs.
- Ensuring development work is user tested before delivery.
- Following coding structures.
- Minimising future coding issues.
- C# .NET, ASP.NET Core, Web API, AJAX
- Experience using frontend frameworks e.g. Vue, Angular
- SQL server maintenance
- Experience with Agile engineering processes.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure)
If you feel you are suitable for the role and would like to apply then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the reference 'ASH17427ES1' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's