IT support (Factory Hardware)
|Job Title:||IT support (Factory Hardware)|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Lawrie|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
An exciting opening has become available for a 2nd line experienced IT technician to join a global media firm based in the area of Enfield, London. Desk-side and telephone support will be needed across three sites in the UK.
The company are looking for somebody who is able to build good relationships within the company with clients and colleagues. They are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a factory or warehouse environment and has the skills to support the relevant hardwares.
* Performance of analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop problems.
* Escalate issues to IT operations leader as and when necessary.
* Reporting on helpdesk tickets.
* MS Active Directory maintenance.
* Purchasing of IT equipment.
- Clear verbal communicator
- Previous telephone based customer service experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Previous experience working with barcode scanners, industrial printers or conveyors.
- Experience with Active Directory.
It would be beneficial to your application if you are available immediately at this time.
The salary on offer for this FTC is £30,000 plus benefits.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and would like to apply please make sure all your relevant experience is listed on your CV and send a copy of it to email@example.com with the reference 'ASH17301AL4' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
IT Support (1st line)
Salary: £115 per day
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
First Line IT Support
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum
IT Application Support Analyst