IT Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Support Analyst|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Lawrie|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
An exciting opening has become available for a 1st and 2nd line experienced IT technician to join a global media firm based in the area of Enfield, London. Desk-side and telephone support will be needed across three sites in the UK.
The company are looking for somebody who can be very personable and build relationships within the company with clients and colleagues.
* Performance of analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop problems.
* Escalate issues to IT operations leader as and when necessary.
* Reporting on helpdesk tickets.
* MS Active Directory maintenance.
* Purchasing of IT equipment.
- Clear verbal communicator
- Previous telephone based customer service experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The salary on offer for this FTC is £28,000 plus benefits.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and would like to apply please make sure all your relevant experience is listed on your CV and send a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 'ASH17301AL' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's