IT Manager - Warrington - £40,000 + generous car allowance and bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager to join a highly successful, multi-site business specialising in properly development.
Supporting a network of 250 users, within a Windows Server environment, the successful IT Manager will be responsible for the 1st & 2nd line support analyst and will work in close alignment with senior management and report to the IT Director.
This is a particularly hands on role and will require the successful candidate to always take their initiative whilst being the first point of contact for all IT related tasks; ranging from first to third line support. You will take a strategic approach to support and always consider how to enhance the IT infrastructure.
In addition to the daily management of the infrastructure the role will incorporate the following duties:
- Having overall responsibility for procurement of all new IT equipment, hardware and software, including maintaining software licensing
- Ensuring the successful roll out of all new hardware and systems across the business
- Creating and keeping all IT documentation up to date
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and best practices in order to adopt the best approaches to benefit the business
- Ensuring the business remains up to date and secure, ensuring security, antivirus and software licences are all up to date
The successful candidate will come from a similar sized environment and be comfortable working within a small team; they will be experienced across a Windows environment, with systems administration, systems design and will offer a strong working knowledge of Server Administration, Microsoft Exchange Administration and Office 365.
This is a senior level role, therefore is essential that you have previous experience operating at a similar level whilst adopting a 'can-do' approach and always remaining personable. In addition, you should have experience with the following; McAfee AV, Android OS, Windows 7,8, 10, VPN technologies, Exchange 2010, Office 365 and Administration of Windows Server 2008,2012 and 2016.
Any working knowledge of; Sharepoint, SQL Server, Barracuda backup and web security gateway would be considered highly advantageous to your application however, not essential to securing the role. The starting salary for this role is up to £40,000 dependant on experience, the business also boasts a generous car allowance, bonus, 5% pension contribution, 24 days of annual holiday, death in service and private health care.