HR Manager EMEA
|Job Title:||HR Manager EMEA|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits inc. parking|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
**This is a maternity cover contract for 6 months likely to go on for 9 months.**
The HR Manager will be responsible for providing support and guidance to EMEA senior leadership, managers and employees including implementation of HR policies and processes, recruitment, learning and development and performance management.
Key responsibilities include:
* Leading development, implementation and maintenance of EMEA wide HR policies
* Leading EMEA employee relations efforts including internal communications and developing and implementing strategies
* Setting Health & Safety processes and procedures for EMEA
* Reviewing employee benefits including pensions, salary reviews and maintenance of awards.
* Providing support to managers to develop the skills and capabilities of their staff and managing talent across the business
* Managing attendance, sickness and disciplinary and grievance procedures
* Staff recruitment
* Managing all HR administration and Systems
* Designing, implementing and managing key HR KPI information to support driving improvements in the business.
Ideally the candidate will have/be:
*Degree qualification or equivalent
*Experience working in Warehouse / Logistics environments
*Excellent and up to date knowledge and understanding of employment law and how to implement into HR policies
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this HR Manager position please email an up to date copy of your CV complete with all relevant experience with the reference ASH15714WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's