Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Some back end experience would be highly beneficial, particularly C#/.Net (REST) as it would provide a wider understanding of the system as a whole. Essentially my client is looking for someone who is pragmatic when taking decisions, willing to learn new things, and flexible, whilst also being a logical and clean coder.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Good general OOP/software architecture mind-set.
* Team player, with 'can-do' and 'will learn' attitude.
* Some team leadership experience
* A detailed knowledge of current web browser technology standards and principles, including:
* HTML 5
* CSS 3
* Cross-Browser compatibility
* Security (Cookies/XSS…)
* Strong UI design skills
* Unit Testing/UI automation
* Experience in 'shrink wrapped' software development
* Strong experience with Web-related tools and libraries (e.g. jQuery, Dojo, YUI, Closure Compiler, npm)
To apply for this Front -End Developer role, please send an up to date copy of your CV, detailing all relevant technical skills and experience, with the reference ASH17001WC in the subject title.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Lead Front End Developer - Central London - £100,000
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum
Junior Developer (.NET)
Salary: Up to £38000 per annum
ASP.Net & SQL Developer
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £340 per day