Digital Marketing Analyst - Central London - £40,000
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Analyst - Central London - £40,000|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Epiphany Wright-Nash|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
A highly prestigious and internationally renowned business, which is at the forefront of their industry and delivers entertainment to millions globally, is seeking a standout Digital Marketing Manager with strong performance analysis experience, to join their impressive team.
Working to analyse performance and behaviour of users, this fantastic opportunity will allow the successful candidate the visibility and diversity, to work across multi brands, channels and campaigns and take ownership of analysing performance to ultimately drive return on investment.
The core responsibilities of this hands on role will include;
· Analysing trends, ROI and KPI's to provide valuable insights through the use of modelling software such as Neustar
· Examining complex data sets to monitor key factors to improve ROI and KPI's
· Remaining informed across the wider acquisition and retention teams on all performance across; campaigns, budgets and channel performance
· Providing commentary and feedback on a monthly basis on trends which are emerging
· Maintaining a high level of performance and accuracy, ensuring operating procedures are adhered to by the wider teams
· Compiling performance related reports as required to be used by senior stakeholders
In addition to having a highly analytical approach and the ability to crunch numbers, you will have a strong business acumen and be comfortable in putting forward meaningful cases to optimise and improve processes, identifying weaknesses and opportunities for revenue growth.
Acting as a specialist in your field and a central point of contact, you will also have the chance to attend management seminars and business trips to discuss performance and digital marketing trends across the wider organisation.
To flourish in this role the successful candidate will be a self-starter with plenty of motivation, whilst being outgoing, robust and passionate about marketing data.
Moreover, to be considered for this role you must have;
· Exceptional Excel skills and data manipulation
· Demonstrable experience in multi-channel digital marketing and analysis of performance metrics
An outstanding candidate would have all of the above qualities in addition to experience with attribution modeling software such as Neustar and an acute knowledge of tracking systems, platform integrations and data transfer.
In addition to the basic salary of up to £40,000 you will also be rewarded with a generous benefits package which includes; bonus, pension, private medical insurance, flexible working, life insurance and 25 days holiday.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Digital Marketing Manager - Central London - £40,000
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Digital Performance Analyst - Central London - £40,000
City of London, London
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Digital Marketing Manager - London - £40,000 + Bonus
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus,
Project Manager - central London - £40,000
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Data Analyst (Marketing) - Central London - £40,000 + 10% bonus
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits