We are a well-established and respected recruitment company specialising in corporate recruitment. We pride ourselves on our ability to build lasting relationships with our clients, benefiting from a high level of repeat business and take a consultative approach to our recruitment process.
Working closely alongside one of our Senior Account Managers your role will focus on supporting all recruitment processes from resourcing candidates, CV assessment and conducting telephone interviews as well as follow up administration. Please note - this role is predominantly telephone and email based so previous experience in a Customer Services or Call Centre environment is strongly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE DOES NOT INVOLVE COLD CALLING.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and attributes:
- Be driven, resilient, friendly and professional, with a good telephone manner and people skills
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Be organised and confident prioritising a demanding workload
- Be analytical and have the ability to clearly and convincingly present information
- Be of graduate calibre or have previous experience working in a similar environment (either in sales, account management, customer services).
The basic salary is up to £25,000 + benefits such as, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare, pension, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and company parties/events/trips for Summer and Christmas.