Junior Field Sales (voice and data) / Trainee IT Sales (field based) - Newcastle, Tyne-and-Wear - £25,000 plus commission and company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone plus further benefits.
Join a fast growing technology business, specialising in voice and data with an established nationwide client base and with offices in Newcastle. Due to expansion of the team, they are recruiting for a Trainee Field Sales Executive to manage existing and new accounts in Scotland and the North of England.
Working with a portfolio of voice and data products, you will hold face to face meetings with potential clients, manage existing accounts and generate your own leads and appointments, managing your own sales pipeline and prospects.
This is a trainee role and as such you will liaise with and receive guidance from the Head of Sales on a daily basis, but will be home based and manage your own diary. For this you will be set up with a desk phone with extension and direct dial number and a Windows 7 laptop with i5 processor.
As a guide you should aim to do 2 appointments per day around the north of England, but may also on occasion have to travel into Scotland, so a degree of flexibility is expected. You will be given a mobile phone, company car and fuel card for your role.
To secure the role you should:
· Have strong sales skills and demonstrable experience in this
· Strong negotiation and closing skills
· Have a full driving licence
· Numerate and articulate with strong attention to detail
· Good interpersonal skills, confident in customer facing situations
· Be a good communicator - both verbally and written.
· Well organised - good time management and general admin skills
· Ability to problem solve and overcome barriers
· Ability to work calmly under pressure to meet customer requirements
· Be a team Player who is driven and wants to build a successful career.
· Be educated to 'A' Level standard including GCSE/Standard Grade in Maths and English
It would be particularly advantageous to:
· Demonstrate a good overall understanding of Voice & Data services - such as MPLS, hosted solutions etc.
· Have experience of VoIP/fixed line essential, mobile industry experience
· Have experience selling or marketing ICT products, peripherals or technical products or services, be that face to face, or from a inside sales and telesales perspective.
This role is 9 - 5pm and offers the incumbent to be part of a fast growing team and successful business enjoying consistent and sustained growth. They offer a starting salary of £25,000 plus commission, company car, fuel card, mobile and laptop.