|Job Title:||Systems Trainer|
|Salary:||£350 - £375 per day|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
The IT Trainer will have a technical background, ideally have worked with and learnt a number of applications quickly before designing and delivering training sessions of all types.
Good written English skills and previous training document creation experience is essential.
* Delivering both one to one and classroom IT training sessions
* Designing and developing supporting course documentation
* Internal training within the organisation
* Maintaining and developing course training manuals.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* A minimum of 2 years of software training experience
* Ability to write training material and/or technical documentation
* Have good knowledge and experience with Databases and reporting.
* Windows Server
To apply for this Systems Trainer role, please send an up to date copy of your CV, detailing all relevant technical skills and experience, with the reference ASH16748WC in the subject title.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
IT Systems Support Engineer
ERP Systems Manager (Dynamics 365)
Uckfield, East Sussex
Systems Administrator - Uxbridge - £40,000
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum
Systems Engineer - London - £45k
West End, London
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Systems Integration Engineer - Home/Field - £48,000
Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum + £4k car allowance + bonus