Software Developer (C#.Net)
|Job Title:||Software Developer (C#.Net)|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + private health|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
The successful candidate will report into the VP of Engineering and will drive the whole development process of specific requirements. Duties will include designing, developing and unit testing Windows database/server side code and services, ensuring a high quality product.
In order to be suitable for this role you must have considerable experience in a Senior Software Engineer, Software Architect, Software Development Lead or a similar role working specifically on Windows Application programming.
It is essential for candidates to have:
* Extensive Microsoft Windows application programming experience.
* Good in-depth knowledge of Client/Server and Web architectures on Windows
* Broad experience of Visual Studio, .NET , C#, Asp.Net Web Api, OData, Entity Framework, Web Services and Linq.
* Broad experience of Database Design, SQL Server, and T-SQL.
* User to implement and run Unit Test cases.
* Strong diagnostic/debug skills and a methodical approach to problem solving.
* Used to work with source control and build processes usual procedures: branching, merging
The following would be ideal:
* Experience of the Microsoft BI stack - SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
* Experience of nHibernate.
* Experience of Flash/Flex.
* Experience of shipping shrink wrapped software.
* Commercial off-the-shelf software product development experience
The role is paying a basic salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience plus benefits including bonuses and private healthcare.
To apply for this Senior Developer / Senior Software Engineer role, please send an up to date copy of your CV, detailing all relevant technical programming skills and experience, with the reference ASH15746WC in the subject title.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Graduate Software Developer
Java Developer - Software House - Gatwick area
Gatwick, West Sussex
Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum
Software Architect (C++)
Software Delivery Manager