Service Desk Analyst (1st/2nd Line) - Law Firm
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst (1st/2nd Line) - Law Firm|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£27000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
A well-established law firm is looking to add an IT Technician to their IT team to be based in London and help support circa 200 users based there. Reporting into the Senior Service Desk Analyst, this is a multipurpose role which spans 1st and 2nd line support, with the opportunity to be involved in various projects, working with both the Infrastructure and Applications teams.
You must have experience in:
* Active Directory administration
* Working with a Service Desk solution
* Microsoft troubleshooting skills
* Experience supporting Microsoft Office
Desirable would be experience in:
* Legal Technologies including DMS, CRM and Digital Dictation
* Working in a Partnership environment
* Supporting satellite offices
* Remote Access Technologies (Citrix, VNC, LogMeIn and Team Viewer)
Candidates with experience in the legal sector will be preferred.
This position is paying a salary of up to £35,000 maximum + benefits and is based in a fantastic central London location. If you are an experienced 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer who is looking for their next challenge please send me your up to date CV.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's