A government organisation is looking for a proven Service Architect Manager to be part of an internal team, based across 3 sites in London & Croydon, and part of a major programme to update a piece of critical national infrastructure. The role will involve defining, documenting and agreeing an ongoing service architecture.
This will be a contract role for up to 2 years, paying £765 - 825 per day and starting no later than Friday 11th February, however looking for applications to be processed immediately. The deadline for applications is Friday 30th November.
In order to be suitable for this role you must proven experience in a Service Delivery Manager role as well as the following essential criteria:
- SC Clearance, or willingness to undergo
- The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional.
- In depth service management experience & understanding of ITIL (V3).
- Comprehensive and recent experience designing and implementing service architectures for complex systems in large government departments or other large organisations
- Demonstrable track record of successfully taking an evolutionary approach to service architecture.
- Strong communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon.
- A creative and pragmatic approach to service design.
- Ability to absorb new technical, commercial and business concepts quickly, and work with them.
- Recognised expertise in service model development and its application within a business environment e.g. intelligent customer functions.
- A sound, broad knowledge of IT and an excellent understanding of how support services impact on other business functions.
Any experience with automated configuration management, deployment and testing solutions, open source solutions or cloud based platforms as well as Agile exposure or ITIL V3 Expert qualification will be consider advantageous, but are not essential.
Please note: as an approved Crown Commercial Services supplier we are regularly registering new government based contract opportunities so if this role is not suitable then please feel free to review and apply directly to any other roles that appeal on our website.