Senior Support Engineer - 2nd/3rd Line Support
|Job Title:||Senior Support Engineer - 2nd/3rd Line Support|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daisy Scott|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A well-established IT company in the Twickenham area, whose core business is IT network infrastructure and desktop support services, is currently undergoing a period of expansion. They are looking for a dynamic, customer-facing Senior Support Engineer to join their young team. This role would suit a technically minded individual who is passionate about IT beyond the workplace, tinkering with new technologies and keeping up to date with IT developments. Candidates who have prior experience working with a managed service provider (MSP) will be particularly suitable. The successful candidate will be supporting the companies New York clients, therefore working hours would be 11am-7pm with some flexibility.
Note: There is also a position available in New York - If this is of interest please apply stating in your email that you are interested in the New York location.
The company offers excellent prospects for career progression and industry recognised qualifications i.e. MCSA, MCSE, CCNA.
To be suitable you will have:
- Client-facing experience (ideally within a managed services environment, although this isn't essential)
- 2nd/3rd line server and network installation and support experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft and Windows Systems i.e. Windows XP/7, MS Office, Active Directory, Exchange, PC peripherals, hardware
- Ambition to develop a career in a technology based company
This role will involve:
- Supporting, maintaining and upgrading IT infrastructure for New York clients
- Provide technical support to customers across a range of hardware, software and internet based services including Office 365 and cloud-based technologies
- Conducting system health checks and monitoring client networks
- Having sole responsibility for delivering small projects and getting involved in larger projects as part of a team
- Developing new project opportunities and managing client relationships
This is a great role for someone with solid 2nd Line Support skills that wants to build upon their 3rd line experience and work across a number of really interesting technical projects. This role also offers the exciting opportunity to travel to the New York and European offices on an ad hoc basis.
To apply, please submit your latest CV detailing all relevant skills and experience and include the reference ASH15645DS1 in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
2nd Line Support Engineer
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
2nd Line Infrastructure Support
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
IT Systems Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £27000 per annum
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum