Senior Compliance Consultant/Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Consultant/Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £100000 per annum + fantastic bens|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
**My client is looking for a candidate with proven management experience with strong client facing and compliance advisory abilities gained in a consultancy environment.**
You'll mainly assist clients with day-to- day compliance requests, providing compliance infrastructure development advice and implementations as well as on-going monitoring.
The role holder will also produce client reports, providing information to clients on periodic and pro-active basis and will participate in pitching services and projects when required.
To be considered you will have the following skills/experience:
* Ability to implement solutions to address the regulatory requirements of the client.
* Sound knowledge of the FCA handbook, EU regulations and directives; range of knowledge of applicable regulations for various firm-types (ideally globally).
* Strong client facing ability.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Degree educated with good grades - Law Degree preferred.
* Solid compliance qualifications - CISI or ICA ideal
* Experience in investment management with exposure to private equity and hedge fund structures
The role offers fantastic benefits and support and is a great opportunity to pursue a career within a compliance role in the asset management/private equity industry.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and you match the criteria above please send me your current CV with ASH16103WC4 in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Compliance Analyst - London - 3 month contract - £450 p/d
City of London, London
Salary: £350 - £450 per day
Senior Accountant (Private Equity)
City of London, London
Salary: £48000 - £55000 per annum + fantsatic benefits
Assistant Payments Manager
Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum + very good benefits
Accountant - Leeds, West Yorkshire - £30,000
Horsforth, West Yorkshire
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Finance Manager - Near Hartlepool - £42,000
Hartlepool, County Durham
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum + generous benefits