Senior Accountant (Practice)
|Job Title:||Senior Accountant (Practice)|
|Location:||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
The role is paying up to £65,000 plus benefits including a 9% pension and 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Candidates with experience of mergers, acquisitions and restructures will be preferred.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Preparing and reviewing accounts to agreed internal deadlines following completion by junior staff and reacting to any escalations.
* Advising clients on corporate tax issues.
* Reviewing client KPIs and building strong business relationships with clients.
* Managing clients' expectations and ensuring all client queries are appropriately responded to.
* Occasional travel to meet with clients.
* ACCA or ACA qualified (more than 10 years of post-qualified experience ideally).
* Many years of experience preparing financial statements and accounts preparation in a small/medium practice environment.
* Experience with Sage, Quickbooks and Xero accounting software ideal.
* Good tax experience also essential.
* Managing staff or mentoring junior colleagues.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and you match the criteria above please send me your current CV and covering letter with ASH16316WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Senior Practice Accountant
Senior Financial Accountant - Windsor
Salary: Up to £53000 per annum + benefits
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey