Receptionist - central London, SE1 - £110p/d - 1 week +
|Job Title:||Receptionist - central London, SE1 - £110p/d - 1 week +|
|Salary:||£100 - £110 per day|
|Contact Name:||Epiphany Wright-Nash|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
An experienced receptionist is required for an initial 1 week assignment for a central London architects firm.
Day to day duties may include:
· Front of house/reception duties - welcoming visitors, signing visitors in and out, answering calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
· Managing the diary for meeting rooms, booking both internal and external meetings, arranging catering, if needed for meetings, ensuring meeting rooms and cleared and cleaned after meetings.
· Distributing of post, managing outbound mail and deliveries, and any ad-hoc requirements.
To secure this role you must have:
· experience in a receptionist role and with a busy switchboard.
· great communication skills,
· a good appreciation of client and customer service and thrive in a busy, creative environment.
· confidence working with Microsoft Office.
You MUST be available to begin this Thursday 28th March, with training on the switchboard before taking over on the Friday.
The hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Thursday with 8.30am - 5.30pm on Fridays. The daily rate is up to £115p/d and you will enjoy working in a creative, friendly and professional working environment in the heart of the Southbank area. This contract requires an immediate start, so please only apply if you are available without notice.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's