Purchase Ledger Clerk
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£23000 - £27000 per annum + good benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
The successful candidate will have some experience of transactional accounting ideally within the retail, leisure or FMCG sector. My client is looking for someone personable who will add to their professional but fun working environment.
* Inputting invoices onto Sage;
* Inputting Purchase orders onto Sage;
* Supplier reconciliations;
* Processing payments;
* Employee expenses;
* Ad hoc accounts payable duties and working with the Senior Accounts Payable Clerk.
* Ability to meet deadlines efficiently
* Relevant experience in the AR function (for overseas clients ideally) of a company
* Has worked in a fast-paced and challenging environments
* Experience of processing customer invoices and posting bank receipts
* Excellent communication at all levels
* Self-motivated and confident
* Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve problems
If you are suited to the above, and you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature please send me your current CV with ASH17316WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's