Project Manager (Web and CRM)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Web and CRM)|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||Up to £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Lawrie|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
An opening within a globally renowned corporate travel company has become available for a Project Manager to join the team at their headquarters. This rapidly growing market leader exceeds annual revenues of half a billion dollars and has offices in multiple countries across the globe. They have the success to work with thousands of clients whilst boasting a social and charitable company environment.
It will be this project manager's responsibility to:
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate.
- Be able to work within an Agile and Waterfall project environment.
- Manage the day-to-day and full project plan and task list using Microsoft Project.
- Manage and deliver budgets and timelines, whilst meeting financial objectives through forecasting.
- Submission of project reports.
- Work closely with stakeholders.
- Allocate resources appropriately and drive the overall project direction.
- Experience working with Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft SQL and Dot net Framework.
- Crucial experience working with Web projects and CRM applications.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £60,000 plus some impressive benefits.
If you believe you are suitable for the role and would like to apply then please check that all your relevant experience is visible within your CV and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 'ASH17272AL1' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Technical Project Manager (Retail)
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £70000 per annum + Company Car
EDI and Ecommerce Assistant Manager - central London - £44,000
City of London, London
Salary: £41000 - £44000 per annum
Project Manager - City of London - £425 per day
City of London, London
Salary: £400 - £425 per day
IT Analyst / Project Manager / Consultant - London - £51,000
Salary: Up to £51000 per annum
Project Support Officer / Co-ordinator -32 weeks- West Midlands
Salary: Up to £252 per day