|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + good benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Ideally you'll come from a strong data centre background, perhaps coming from a data centre consultancy practice.
Technical responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Data migration, software configuration and consultancy as a subject matter expert.
* Perform project management activities that may include, but are not limited to, interaction with company and client stakeholders, monitoring of cost/scheduling, project cost estimating and proposal generation.
* Migrate customer data using advanced Excel skills
* Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organisation.
* Manage customer interaction throughout the implementation life cycle, including project scoping, leading regular touchpoint meetings, fulfilling project deliverables and presenting completed projects.
* Maintain working proficiency in company's products and technologies through self-directed and formal training.
* Ability to administer Microsoft SQL Server databases as well as write and edit queries
* Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years professional services consulting, or datacenter services.
* Knowledge of Datacenter Discovery tools
* Knowledge of ITAM Software
* Demonstrated communication and presentation skills. Must be able to effectively communicate, share knowledge/instruction and present with confidence.
* Ability to conduct ad-hoc training via collaboration portals such as GoToMeeting/WebEx; enabling customers to effectively transition from the implementation phase to production.
* Self-motivated, flexible, self-starter with a strong sense of accountability.
* High level knowledge of MS Excel
* Some knowledge of data centers including, design, layout, infrastructure, power, networking, cooling, services and processes
* Knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS), and Enterprise Management System (EMS)
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's