Payroll Manager - Essex - £50,000
|Job Title:||Payroll Manager - Essex - £50,000|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl Hannan|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and processing payroll for approximately 200 people, including the timely submittal of BACS payments
- Enforcing HMRC and tax regulations
- Maintaining payroll records, data and information by designing appropriate systems
- Preparing reports and summaries of earnings, deductions, taxes, leave, etc.
- Balancing payroll general ledger accounts
- Training and line managing the payroll team of 2
- Promoting best practice in the payroll team, including writing and updating payroll policies and guidelines in line with relevant legislation
- Handling salary and benefits queries from the wider business
Candidates should be qualified with the CIPP qualification. The company uses an integrated payroll solution called iTrent), but experience with other payroll systems will be considered relevant. Candidates should be comfortable working with Excel, statistical packages and relational databases to produce key reports. It is essential that you have had previous experience dealing with international payroll.
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 basic, plus benefits. If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and would like to apply, please submit a current copy of your CV in Word format quoting reference ASH17662SH1
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Payroll Assistant - Surrey - £30,000
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Finance Assistant - central London - £24,000
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum
Finance Assistant - central London - £22,800
Salary: £19000 - £22800 per annum
Part Time Accountant (3 Month Contract) - London - £180 a day.
Salary: £170 - £180 per day