|Job Title:||Payroll Analyst|
|Salary:||very good benefits|
|Contact Name:||Chris Hiett|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
This is a role that offers genuine career progression opportunities with exposure to working on a European scale in a vibrant and fast paced environment.
The Payroll Analyst will report initially into the Senior HR Generalist and support the global HR team to provide HR services on a European scale. The duties for this role will include processing the monthly payrolls for the UK, Switzerland, Hungary and Russia and to provide support on all payroll matters across the International territories (Worldwide excluding Northern America).
* Supporting the year-end performance/salary review processes
* Ensure P45s, P60s and P11Ds are processed and communicated to employees in time
* Supporting the US Head Office Compensation and Benefits team to manage equity awards within the International territories (UK, Europe and Asia)
* Processing of the sales incentives and bonus schemes in the UK, Europe and Asian territories
* Managing the payroll processes and invoicing for the UK benefits inclusive of; private medical insurance, dental insurance, the ride to work scheme and childcare vouchers
* Day to day compensation and benefits support as required
* Pension schemes and auto-enrolment processing, managing annual and lifetime allowances, managing new starter pension meetings
* Ensuring all payroll submissions are accurate and timely
* Dealing with sick pay, maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay, PAYE queries and HMRC submissions, and dealing with any other tax protocols relating to payroll
* Working with external payroll vendors and US colleagues to ensure equity incentives are correctly reported and taxed
Candidates must have:
* Bachelor's degree/CIPD qualified
* At least three years' experience in payroll processing with proven accountability
* ADP Freedom experience required
* Workday HRIS experience advantageous
* Proficient in Excel
To apply for this Payroll Analyst position please send an up to date CV detailing your previous relevant experience with the reference ASH17188CH in the subject title.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £30,000 + 8% bonus + benefits
Financial Analyst - Surrey - £50,000
Salary: Up to £50000 per annum