A successful global business are looking for a conscientious and professional Office Administrator to join the team at their London office.
This is a multi-faceted opportunity requiring exceptional communication skills as you will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to senior management, the wider business and also liaising with external stakeholders.
The remit of the role includes:
- Acting as first point of contact to visitors
- Answering incoming calls
- Maintaining strong relationships with the company's external service providers
- Some office management responsibilities
- Managing internal and external archives
- Updating Intranet pages and uploading relevant documents to other areas of the site
- Helping maintain elements of the company website, coordinating with global colleagues
- Assisting other administrative executives when there is need
- Arranging travel arrangements, meetings and conference calls
- Preparing and distributing reports and presentations, when required
You will need to be able to be flexible, adaptable and prepared to get involved in additional ad-hoc requirements as they arise; there may also be the opportunity to get involved in project support.
Given some of the responsibilities, this position would be particularly well-suited to someone who is IT savvy and confident with MS Office 2013 applications, SharePoint and Adobe, who might also have some knowledge of web technologies; HTML, CSS and the like.
In addition, my client's office is easily accessible by public transport.
This is a permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £29,000 per annum dependent on depth of relevant skills and experience.