Office 365 Rollout Engineer
|Job Title:||Office 365 Rollout Engineer|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Lawrie|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
8 Month Fixed Term Contract
SW London - with travel to other sites in London
A South West London based charity requires an experienced Office 365 Rollout Engineer to work on an initial 6 month fixed term contract. You will be working alongside a 3rd party provider and be supported by Head of IT and two other IT Support team members but effectively you will be leading on the deployment project so it essential you have solid experience of previous Office 365 rollouts. The Office 365 project will be rolled out across 100 sites approximately for an 1000 employee base; so experience working across a similar scale project across a multiple site environment is also essential.
To be suitable you MUST be:
- Experienced with Office 365 deployments and ideally Microsoft Azure to large numbers of staff across multiple sites
- Exchange/Active Directory/Office 365/Windows 10 implementations
- Managing access through hosted environments and cloud platforms
- Knowledgeable in migrating applications and servers to Microsoft Azure
- Knowledgeable with Windows 2008/2012, Azure AD
- Experienced deploying Windows 10
- Experienced of remote working solutions and technologies to include VPN, web based, wireless and other connectivity solutions
- Able to lead and work alongside a 3rd party technical provider and provide advice to senior level managers on IS systems and IS related issues
- Ensure technical documentation is maintained
- Have access to your own vehicle and be prepared to drive to multiple sites in and around the Greater London area
The salary on offer for this 8 month FTC is £42,000 pro rata.
Locations will be across the Greater London area; so access to your own vehicle is required, however mileage will be expensed.
Please apply stating all relevant Office 365 and Azure experience and include reference ASH16590AL in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's