Marketing Technology Manager
|Job Title:||Marketing Technology Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £85000 per annum + 20% Bonus +Bens|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Williams|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This specialist role is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding marketing led, billion pound organisation that utilises cutting-edge technology and every available media channel. The business is at the forefront of an industry delivering entertainment to millions of people every day via their mobiles, tablets and desktop computers. Our customer is shaping the future of digital entertainment.
The successful Marketing Technology Manager will be responsible for the selection and deployment of appropriate marketing technologies and marketing analytics toolsets for the following areas:
* A single global acquisition tracking toolset to be selected and deployed correctly across all brands, channels and regions.
* Introduction of an attribution tool across all external touchpoints.
* A trading desk, in-house, for PPC and programmatic buying, to manage bids and data management system integration.
* Business and systems analysis, coupled with project managing the build of a group-wide affiliate platform, ensuring it is fit for purpose and delivered on time and to budget.
* Working alongside the IT team stakeholders to build further CRM data requirements.
* Bringing in-house segmentation and scoring.
* Ensuring that ultimately, all available channels connect to the global CRM ecosystem.
* Defining a clear set of marketing tools and campaign technology to leverage the CRM data.
The ideal candidate will need a strong character and the ability to agree technology solutions with many stakeholders.
Applicants must come from a digital/online/eCommerce background; this can be either agency or clientside. You must also be experienced in the dynamics of a global organisation and be confident in your ability and leadership style to influence effectively across all levels.
This is an exciting senior level appointment in a highly successful and rapidly expanding organisation. Our global client offers a modern work environment, located in the heart of London, in an attractive building. The salary on offer is up to £85,000 as a basic, and there is a 20% company performance-based bonus available.
Benefits include private health insurance, private dental, pension plan and season ticket loan. Holiday is 25 days per annum. Contracted working hours are Monday through Friday 0900 to 1800, although the business gives flexibility on time and offers the option of working from home.
To register your interest for the role, please send a Word copy of your CV with the reference number ASH16526ZK2
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's