|Job Title:||Marketing Associate|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Chris Hiett|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
The Marketing Executive role focuses on introducing and managing marketing strategies to grow brand awareness while presenting a friendly and professional image. The successful candidate should be a keen individual with a passion for, and experience in, marketing and communication, who is able to take the initiative to develop new ideas and projects.
The Marketing Associate will additionally be responsible for supporting the Sales team through such tasks as project and sales analysis, as well as organisation and production of digital and print media, project case studies, and promotional events.
* Developing and implementing general and tailored marketing strategies and promotional opportunities to increase brand, product, and service awareness
* Scheduling and producing content for print and digital publications
* Designing and managing content for the company website
* Conducting research into core customer, product, and market trends to generate sales projections and propose strategic initiatives based on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and concerns
* Presenting such information in simplified visual formats and reports
* Liaising with internal and external contacts, including clients and industry professionals, to secure and complete marketing projects in a timely manner
* Customer Relationship Management system maintenance and development
To be suitable for this role you'll have/be:
* Three to five years of industry experience in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent.
* Marketing related degree
* A natural leader with the ambition to drive success and inspire others
* Copywriting and/or content writing experience
*Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems is essential. Competency with I.T. and common applications such as Microsoft Office.
* Experience with creative design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite), website content management systems (CMS), and search engine optimisation (SEO) principles will be beneficial
* A comfortable working knowledge of social media
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV detailing your previous relevant experience with the reference ASH17194CH in the subject title.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's