Lead Test Analyst / Team Lead (Financial Services) AS400
|Job Title:||Lead Test Analyst / Team Lead (Financial Services) AS400|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £46000 per annum + 25 days holiday, bonus, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Chris Hiett|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
A large financial services company based in the City is looking for an experienced Test Team Leader.
Reporting into the Test Manager this role will be responsible for:
- implementing testing best practices
- providing mentoring and training to the Test team on the use of the testing processes.
- Reviewing and creating quality test cases which may include: requirements, testing and other processes.
- Working closely with the business, developers, management and the other project team members to ensure that the test cases are mapped to each requirement and documented correctly.
- Raise and validate defects found in software
- Leading QA initiatives as assigned by the Testing Manager
- Perform smoke, sanity and in depth defect analysis when required
- Creation of Test Scripts, along with maintaining and updating regression test packs
- Run Automated Test scripts within the automated testing tool
This Test Team Leader role is paying a starting salary of up to £46,000 plus excellent benefits including annual bonus, 25 days annual leave, healthcare and gym membership.
To be considered suitable you must have the following skills / experience:
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or Equivalent
- Proven experience as a QA lead tester or a similar role
- Experience of testing IBM AS400 systems, desktop software, Websites and Mobile App Testing
- Manual and Automated Testing techniques
- Experience working with Microsoft based operating system(s) including servers
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process
- Experience in Writing and Executing Automated testing scripts
- Experience in team leadership and mentoring
- Understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodology and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Database Analysis - SQL, DB2
To apply for this Test Team Leader / Lead Test Analyst please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH17382CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
IBM i / AS400 Developer (iSeries/RPG) - West Sussex - £60k
West Sussex, England
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
IT Application Support Analyst
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst