Junior Software Release Engineer - Hemel Hempstead
|Job Title:||Junior Software Release Engineer - Hemel Hempstead|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum + 25 days holiday, private healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Chris Hiett|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A dynamic and growing financial services business is looking for a Junior Software Release Engineer to join its IT team. This role is Hertfordshire based.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate (or school/college leaver) who is interested and passionate about building a career within IT software. Please note you will need to have studied a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Software Engineering or Physics. Relevant training will be provided.
This analytical software role will involve the following duties:
- Supporting the Release Manager with the implementation of source code control and release processes
- Reviewing procedures for application deployment
- Supporting the development team with software patches and releases
- Maintaining documentation
- Identify software / release issues
This Junior / Trainee Software Release Engineer role is paying a starting salary of up to £25,000 based on experience and includes excellent benefits such as 25 days annual leave, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership. Occasional travel into the company's London offices may be required from time to time.
To be considered suitable for this Release Engineer role you will need to have the following:
- Either a relevant software related degree or A level studies or some experience of working with software release previously
- A passion for developing a career in IT software
- An analytical personality with a keen interest to learn through on the job training
Ideally you will have previously come across some of the following technologies during studies or work experience:
- Windows and web applications, Windows Server, SQL Server, ASP.Net / C#.Net, Web Services (WCF, Web API), GIT, software deployment tools and development methodologies.
To apply for this Graduate / Junior Software Release Engineer role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH16425CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Project Systems Administrator - Hemel Hempstead - £50,000
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Software Engineer (.NET full stack)
Salary: Up to £55000 per annum
Senior Software Engineer - C#, ASP.Net - Kingston, Surrey
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Junior Java Developer
Junior Application Support Analyst
Salary: £23,000 per annum