Junior / Trainee IT Programmer - Essex
|Job Title:||Junior / Trainee IT Programmer - Essex|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Hiett|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a recent school or college leaver to join a successful and growing business based near to Grays / South Ockendon in Essex.
This role will join the IT department and suit someone who is interested in learning about computer programming and development. The salary on offer is up to £18,000 plus benefits and the chance to learn and develop a career within IT. All training will be provided.
To be considered suitable you will need to have:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Word (perhaps from an IT GCSE or A Level)
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- A genuine desire to learn and develop a career within IT and programming
Day to day duties within this role will include:
- Learning from others within the IT department
- Building Microsoft Word templates (.dot) in accordance with requirements
- Conversion of existing system documents from legacy system to Microsoft Word templates
- Maintain documentation conversion log.
- Maintain and update version control history log.
- Release and deploy relevant documentation across systems in accordance with release process.
To apply to this Junior / Trainee IT Analyst Programmer role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH17325CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
City of London, London
Junior Project Manager (digital/web based)
Salary: £35,000 per annum
First Line IT Support
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum
IT Application Support Analyst
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst