IT Support Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Support Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + good benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
The role is based in Central London and paying a maximum salary of £35,000 plus very good benefits.
Candidates must have the following skills up to 2nd line support level:
* Hardware and infrastructure design/support to databases and application integration
* Administration of large Windows Server 2012 infrastructure including AD and GPO
* Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues
* Working closely on group wide IT initiatives.
* Supporting network architecture and developing cloud based solutions
* Supporting the IT Service Desk Team where required
Desirable skills/experience includes:
* Media (or creative) industry experience
* Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
* Strong hardware & software troubleshooting skills
* Proficient in MS operating systems, Windows 7 and Server 2012/2008
Knowledge of cloud service providers, Microsoft Office and Exchange, ICT Security (AV, Firewalls), Active Directory (GPO, GPP), DHCP & DNS, Storage Systems, LANs, WANs & Wireless, TCP/IP Networking Principles, IP Telephony
Industry qualifications will be an advantage as will an IT degree/diploma. Naturally excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills will be crucial in this role.
If you match the criteria above and you are keen to develop your IT skills in a growing IT team then please apply by sending me your up to date CV with ASH15874WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
IT Support Engineer
Salary: £40, 000
Senior IT Desktop Support Engineer (Financial Services)
City of London, London
Salary: £32000 - £36000 per annum
First Line IT Support
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum
IT Application Support Analyst
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst