IT Support Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Support Engineer|
|Location:||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£190 - £220 per day +|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
**Please note - Immediate (pre-Christmas)starters will be preferred!**
You'll work alongside the IT Manager and existing IT Support Engineer to provide support for circa 180 users on approximately 300 desktops and laptops, utilising relevant experience to maintain internal infrastructure within a predominantly Windows based environment.
* Respond to internal helpdesk requests for LAN, WAN, telephone, printing, general IT support, including installing and configuring new PCs.
* User and Computer account management.
* Assist with new projects, initiatives and application roll outs.
* Provide support to the existing user base, both in-house and remote.
* Assist with the implementation and migration to new business systems.
* Prioritise work based on importance as support requests arrive.
* Configure systems for new users including hardware, software and telephones.
* Carry out hardware repair and upgrades for workstations, laptops and servers.
* Complete all tasks in a timely manner to ensure consistent system performance.
*Minimum 5 years' experience within IT support/Systems Administration.
*General PC/desktop and helpdesk support coupled with strong hardware skills.
*Windows 10, Windows Server, MS Office 2016.
*Strong technical problem solving and communication skills.
*Exposure to SQL and Microsoft SharePoint.
*Experience of Office365.
*Experience of WAN, Firewalls and VPN technology.
*Exposure to Linux.
*Exposure to Project/Project Server.
This position is paying a rate of up to £220 per day. If you are an experienced 2nd line Support Engineer or IT Technician seeking a contract role please send me your up to date CV. Please state all relevant experience in the body of the email and ref: ASH17481WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's