IT Support (1st and 2nd Line)
|Job Title:||IT Support (1st and 2nd Line)|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sayer|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
12 month FTC
A new opening for an IT Support Analyst to join a unique and rapidly expanding company has become available. Based in Wimbledon, the successful candidate will work as part of a team to support a small to medium sized business (circa 150 users). This is a fantastic opportunity to retain a good work-life balance and gain experience within a very hands-on environment.
* Providing support for Windows and Mac.
* Setting up, installing and supporting computers in remote locations.
* Creating and patching network cables.
* Responsible for managing backups and restores.
* Ensuring AV is up to date on all hardware devices.
* Repair and upgrade servers and laptops.
* Ticket management.
* Escalation of IT issues where necessary.
* Experience providing remote support.
* MS Office, Window 7.
* MS Exchange.
* Experience with MAC and IOS.
* Work with Active Directory.
The salary on offer is up to £30,000 per annum along with some generous benefits.
If you have the suitable experience and believe you would be a good fit for the position then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the reference 'ASH17927ES1' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
IT Support Engineer
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £27000 per annum
IT Support (1st line)
Salary: £115 per day
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst - London - £27,000
City of London, London
Salary: £24000 - £27000 per annum + bonus + benefits