IT Manager - central London - £57,000
|Job Title:||IT Manager - central London - £57,000|
|Salary:||£50000 - £57000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Epiphany Wright-Nash|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity to take a leading role as an IT Manager has arisen, within a highly regarded organisation in the charity sector. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and execute IT strategy whilst working closely with Senior Management to steer the business and grow the function.
To be suitable for this position it is absolutely essential that you have held an IT Manager/Head of IT position within the not-for-profit sector. This is a highly strategic level role and will also require the man management of an IT Assistant and outsourced contractors in the UK and abroad, to really drive the technical direction and development of the department.
The key responsibilities of this all-encompassing role will include a focus on aspects of; strategy, business systems transformation, line management and compliance.
The specific daily duties will entail;
- Deriving an IT strategy, policy and best practice procedures, ensuring effective implementation across the business from design to implementation.
- Championing business systems transformation and the incorporation of new technologies including the implementation of Salesforce, Office 365 and the migration of SharePoint Intranet to the cloud.
- Developing the IT budget and ensuring all projects operate on target to ensure value for money.
- Having overall responsibility for procurement of all new IT equipment, hardware and software, including maintaining software licensing.
- Actively participating in Strategic Leadership Forums to advise management on strategic IT related issues and provide guidance when required.
- Project managing all new IT projects and implementations, as well as managing software and hardware updates to ensure optimal functionality.
- Managing all aspects of IT security to minimise risks across the business, including maintaining firewalls, antivirus, access controls whilst also adhering to GDPR.
- Ensuring the team have adequate resources available, and conduct any appraisals or supervision as required.
If you are a driven and ambitious IT Manager, looking for that next step up then you will enjoy a salary of up to £57,000 plus benefits including; pension contributions of up to 10% of your gross salary, subsidised local gym membership, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Your standard working week will consist of 35 hours per week. Additionally, the client can also offer some flexibility around start and finish times so long as the core hours of 10:00 - 16:00 are covered.
To register your interest, please send your CV quoting the reference number ASH17518EWN.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
IT Project Manager - Central London - £550 p/d
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
IT Support Analyst - Central London - £220 p/d
Salary: £180 - £220 per day
IT Support Analyst (2nd line) - central London - £30,000
City of London, London
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum
Technical Product Manager - Central London - £75,000
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Product Manager - Central London - £75,000
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum