IT Desktop Support
|Job Title:||IT Desktop Support|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + flexible hours|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sayer|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
12 month FTC
A new opening for an IT administrator to join a niche and ever-active company has become available. Based in Wimbledon the role entails the successful candidate to provide technical IT support to users and administrative support to the ICT department. This is a great opportunity to retain a good work-life balance and gain experience within a very hands-on environment.
- First point of contact for the IT helpdesk and ensure all jobs are processed via the ticketing system.
- Assess and resolve user issues as they arrive.
- Using monitoring software and escalate issues where necessary.
- Performance of system testing and updates.
- Use of a ticketing system.
- Responsible for daily network backups.
- Administration of ICT invoices.
- 1st line and helpdesk support.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems (XP/Windows 7/Windows10).
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to do PC Hardware set-up, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good communication skills.
The salary on offer is up to £30,000 per annum along with some generous benefits.
If you have the suitable experience and believe you would be a good fit for the position then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the reference 'ASH17437ES' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Desktop Support - central London - £27,000
City of London, London
Salary: £24000 - £27000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Apple Mac Engineer / Desktop Support - Brighton
Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
IT Support Engineer
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £27000 per annum
IT Support (1st line)
Salary: £115 per day
IT Support Analyst