|Job Title:||Infrastructure Manager|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £62000 per annum + car allowance and annual bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Sayer|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
An unmissable chance to join the IT team of a leading restaurant brand has become available. The company that boasts over 1,400 sites worldwide, are looking for a hands-on infrastructure and security manager. The main responsibility of the role is to manage the company's architecture and development of infrastructure within the business.
The responsibilities for this role include -
- Evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers and make implementation recommendations to stakeholders.
- Lead, co-ordinate and participate in key process improvements.
- Liaise with and provide training and support to desktop support staff on infrastructure issues.
- Oversee the conduct of IT systems risk assessments.
- Oversee vendor due diligence.
- Investigate any misuse or improper actions relating to IT, security or compliance activities.
Hardware and Software:
- Ensure that key systems are regularly analysed and maintained.
- Plan and implement server upgrades.
- Configure and troubleshoot network architecture e.g. TCP/IP, DNS
If you feel you are suitable for the role then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 'ASH17552ES' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
City of London, London
Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
2nd Line Infrastructure Support
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Global IT Infrastructure Engineer - Azure - Surrey
Salary: Up to £65000 per annum + pension,25 days