HR Manager / Senior HR Advisor - Exeter
|Job Title:||HR Manager / Senior HR Advisor - Exeter|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Hiett|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A well-established business within the legal services sector is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join its team.
This is an exciting role within a growing company and will suit an experienced HR Manager or a Senior HR Advisor.
This HR Manager position will lead a small team and will cover a generalist remit:
- Advising managers and staff on HR related matters
- Employee relations
- Overseeing HR administration
- Managing HR policies and procedures
- Possible HR project work (TUPE / Mergers)
- Recruitment support
This HR Manager role is paying a starting salary of up to £35,000 based on skills and experience and includes benefits such as company pension and private healthcare.
To be considered suitable for this HR Generalist role you must have:
- A strong HR generalist background
- Experience ideally within the legal sector (professional services also considered)
- Previous experience as either an HR Manager or Senior HR Advisor
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH17153CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Kingston upon Thames
Salary: Up to £300 per day
Junior HR Advisor
City of London
HR and H&S Advisor - Leicestershire - £30,000
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
HR Manager - £47,000 - Sevenoaks, Kent
Salary: £45000 - £47000 per annum