|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum + £2,000 completion bonus|
|Contact Name:||Amy Lawrie|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
An exciting opening has become available for an HR Manager to join a global multimedia firm based in the area of Enfield, London. Reporting to the VP of Human Resources, the HR Manager will be responsible for all human resource activities of the business. You will be responsible for leading the Human Resources and Payroll team to deliver efficient support.
The company are looking for a self-motivated and committed team-player.
* Lead a generalist HR team who oversee the full employee lifecycle providing advice and solutions where needed.
* Manage HR projects end-to-end within allocated time frames.
* Lead recruitment activity for Senior Management.
* Act as a point of escalation with any disciplinary, grievance capability investigations or hearings.
* Manage and support the UK Payroll function; conducting monthly payroll checks.
* Review and document HR policy and process.
* Oversee the UK compensation and reward activities across the business.
- BA/BSc Human Resources or Business Studies or equivalent.
- CIPD Level 7 Qualified or working towards the qualification.
- Knowledge of Cascade HRIS.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Working knowledge of the UK Employment Law and practices.
The salary on offer for this FTC is £55,000 plus £2,000 contract completion bonus.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and would like to apply please make sure all your relevant experience is listed on your CV and send a copy of it to email@example.com with the reference 'ASH17300AL3' in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's