|Job Title:||HR Director|
|Location:||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Will Cusack|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
A leading technology company is seeking a passionate and experienced HR Director to come on board and help lead the next phase of their growth. They are looking for someone who will partner with the other leaders of the business to shape the people infrastructure and culture needed to attract the very best talent and to realise their global ambitions.
Salary is dependant on experience and company fit. It's possible the role could be a 4 day per week role if desired (part time salary pro rata).
The role has responsibility for the full spectrum of People & Organisation Development activity - from recruitment and employee relations, through to reward, engagement, communication and development - and is supported by a small People team. A component of this key position will be developing our leadership, change management and internal communication capabilities.
There will be a particular emphasis in the first two years on developing and implementing a talent and people management strategy fit for Ceres Power's growth trajectory. They want to make sure they can attract, engage and harness talent.
You will be intellectually agile and an independent thinker, able to influence at the most senior levels. You will also be pragmatic and action oriented, tuned into the day to day operations of the company.
To be suitable for this role you must be/have:
* Experience as an HR / People Director in a small or medium sized business already. If not, then certainly Senior HR Management experience.
* Experience in people-related change at the most senior level
* Generalist HR experiences in commercial organisations, with a strong talent leaning and ideally experience of working internationally
* Resilient, focused, a strong communicator and able to work with a broad range of people
* Someone who is interested in more progressive ways of working in a truly modern company
* An interest in science or experience in science/technology/engineering would be an advantage.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and you match the criteria above please send me your current CV with ASH17584WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's