HR Assistant - Analytics - City of London
|Job Title:||HR Assistant - Analytics - City of London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Lawrie|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
12 month FTC
A highly successful and established company that specialises within the financial sector are looking for a bright HR Assistant to join their HR team. It will be the successful candidate's role to actively support the HR Team to ensure the delivery of impeccable service throughout the various functions and act as a first point of contact for all employee related enquiries.
- Provision of generalist HR advice.
- Support for first line queries.
- Thorough checking of HR paperwork.
- Proof-reading contracts.
- Provide support in payroll by checking processes.
- Key user of HR system (HRSS).
- Diary and expense management for the HR Director.
- Proficient HR reporting using Excel.
- Involvement in interviews where required.
- Experience within a previous HR role.
- Clear communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications inc. Outlook.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
If you are interested in the position and believe you have the correct skillset then please send a copy of you CV to email@example.com with the reference 'ASH17387AL1' in the subject line. It is important that all the relevant experience you possess is highlighted within your CV.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Interim HR Manager - 12 month FTC - City of London
City of London, London
Salary: £38000 - £41500 per annum
Standalone HR Manager (CIPD) - City of London, £55,000
City of London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
HR Advisor - Central London - £37,000
Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum + bonus + benefits
HR Manager - Central London - £40,000
Salary: £37000 - £40000 per annum
HR Advisor (part time) - Central London - £35,000
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits